Miravilla Care Center provides compassionate and personalized skilled care 24 hours a day. Our focus is to provide on-site rehabilitation services to help our patients regain their independence and return to their homes or lowest level of care.
At Miravilla Care Center, we meet regularly to set goals in order to maintain or improve each patient’s physical and psychosocial well-being. Over the years, Miravilla Care Center has signed contracts with various health plans and has established relationships with many local physicians.
Miravilla Care Center is located at the foot of the San Bernardino National Forest and Mountains, proudly serving the greater Riverside and San Bernardino region since 1965. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer a team of dedicated professionals who are specially trained to manage a full spectrum of healthcare needs.
Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity
- Foster a team spirit among staff
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors
A team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury, or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether it is for short-term treatment or long-term care.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified.
- Rooms are equipped with electric high/low beds.
- Cable TV in all rooms
- The full in-house rehab unit provides Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy.
- Admissions can be processed 24 hours/day 7 days/week.
- RNs are on duty